Do you have a gift card stored in your Starbucks app? You can send it to your friends or loved ones by text. Here’s how to do it.
You may send electronic Starbucks gift cards by text message to other iOS or Android customers. This article demonstrates how to do so in the Messages app. Starbucks Gift Cards can be sent to anyone via text message. Find out how to send a Starbucks Gift Card by text message.
This approach enables you to quickly and easily send Starbucks gift cards (also known as Starbucks eGift Cards) to your friends and family members. In iMessage, this is referred to as Starbucks Gifts.
Send Starbucks Gifts
1. Download the Starbucks app from the App Store if it isn’t already installed on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Open the Messages app and start a new conversation or join one that is already going on. Please bear in mind that you cannot send a Starbucks gift card via group SMS.
3. Press the Applications icon next to the text field once you’ve opened or begun a text chat with the receiver. Additionally, the Applications toolbar will appear.
4. From the toolbar, select the Starbucks Gifts icon (also known as the app drawer). You might want to scroll down until you find the symbol. Moreover, tap the icon.
If you can’t find the Starbucks Gifts icon in the app drawer, scroll left and hit the more (three-dot symbol), then tap Edit (upper-left corner) and find and activate Starbucks Gifs.
5. Starbucks gift cards are available in a number of styles. Choose a style once you’ve figured out what you want. You may browse more designs by scrolling up or down the page. There are a variety of styles to choose from, allowing you to find the perfect card for the occasion.
6. Establish a budget. You may then hit Buy after adding $5, $10, or $25 to your account.
7. Confirm your payment using Face ID, Touch ID, or your password. You may also leave a remark if you so like.
8. You’ve completed the task. The gift card will be noticed by the receiver within their SMS messages. The receiver will see the Gift card icon with the words “Tap to use this card” next to it.
When they tap this, the recipient’s Starbucks app will open. Pressing will send her or him to the App Store, where she or he may download the app if she or he does not already have it.
Even if the receiver does not own an iPhone, the gift card will be delivered. Instead of the gift card icon, she or he will receive a URL that contains the gift card’s URL. After that, they may go to the URL and use the card.
Additionally, Starbucks will send you an email verifying the specifics of your order (to the address connected with your Apple ID). It will also include your order number on it. If you need assistance or have issues with your order, you may contact Starbucks using this order number.
This will appear as STARBUCKS CARD EGIFT on your credit card statement.